Twitter Holiday 2
Yet again, I’m taking a break from Twitter – the last time was over a year ago and I have some holidays (to Aus – WOOHOO!) and other things to attend to. As with last time, I’d like to give some of the resources and inspiration for me on twitter:
- Jennifer Sertl @JenniferSertl – Strategy, Leadership and the Soul: Resilience, Responsiveness and Reflection for a Global Economy – we obviously need people like her!
- Bob Marshall @flowchainsensei – another “must follow” – I’ll be doing some things on this blog on Rightshifting and the Antimatter Principle
- Alex Ley @AlexEvade – worked with him for a bit – you should check out his latest project : http://www.nerdability.com
- Tony DaSilva @Bulldozer0 – a “self declared twitter buddy” :-) Leave your sacred cows at the door before reading him though
- Jakub Holý @HolyJak – We think quite similarly and I’ve since met him at EuroClojure – a cool guy (and I’m not just saying that because he’s interested in Clojure ;)
- Andrea Chiou @andreachiou – puppy person GREAT agilist and now NVC’er
- Jim Benson @ourfounder – do I really need to introduce him? no…
- Ruth Malan @ruthmalan – I always value what Ruth says – such a fountain of knowledge
- John Wenger @JohnQShift – Recently landed in UK and doing all sorts of systems and leadership thinking
- John Hagel @jhagel – Co-chairman, Deloitte LLP Center for the Edge – worth checking out
- Bernd Nurnberger @CoCreatr – I like this guys take on global events
- Paul Klipp @agileactivist – The only Anthropologist I follow on Twitter – oh – he’s very much in to Kanban and software in general
- Ari-Pekka Skarp @apskarp – A mysterious Finn. But then again, which Finn’s aren’t mysterious?…
- Kurzweil AI News @KurzweilAINews – Are you ready for “The Singularity”? These guys will keep you up to speed
- Saybrook University @SaybrookU – Great posts on change
Does that mean I’m disconnecting myself from the world? Not at all (just the twitter one) – I’ve already done a bunch of conferences and met some amazing people and will be doing more entries on this blog as time allows.
One thing to note is that I will still be publishing links to Twitter automatically when I do a blog entry. As I won’t be looking at twitter, if you do have any comments then please use the Comments area in WordPress if you want a response from me.
If you want to contact me directly, most people have my email but if you don’t, the best bet is to LinkIn with me at http://www.linkedin.com/in/rwest.